Monday, August 8, 2011

A Poem for the Nice Guys

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty open that I work with people on this journey because it's my journey, too. I'm coming back around to some old stuff from a higher level (we call it the Spiral Path, where you come back around to things, with more skills, tools and perspective) and this poem is a result. I'll stop over-talking and just let the poem speak for itself. I wish you all the best, Peter

No Need
I am No-Need.
I have No Name.
I am without Want
Or Feeling.
Don't worry about me.

I live to Serve.
Serving without Need.
If you have no Needs,
What am I, then?
I am Not.
I am Nothing.
For I have No Role or Use.
I am Obliviated.

And in the Nothingness,
I may feel my own Feelings,
And want my own Wants.
And, for the first time, know my own Name.



No comments: